The Commission on Higher Education Management Information System (CHEMIS) Data Dictionary provides data element definitions:
http://www.che.sc.gov/CHE_Docs/Finance/CHEMIS/CHEMIS DATA DICTIONARY.pdf
reports for the current and previous years can be found in the CHE Document
- For first-time access to these reports, please click here to check browser configuration.
- For Enrollment reports, select the document type, Data
- Select the Subject category of Enrollment
- Select a specific year or years in the From-to-Range
- If a specific topic is of interest, enter a key word, such as race. All reports will be displayed with race in the report title
- Many reports allow multiple selections such as selecting public institutions, independent institutions, or both
- Instructions with Screen displays and Tips for using the CHE Document Catalog.
Link for CHE Document Catalog:
**Graduate includes Master's, Unclassified Graduates, Doctor's-Professional Practice, and Doctor's-Research/Scholarship