Performance Funding Data for Fall 2001
The indicator data has been posted in excel format. It has been called to our attention that some users get a sign-on screen when attempting to open these files. If the sign-on screen is cancelled, then the excel or word document will be displayed.
For complete definitions see the Performance Funding Workbook Supplement for Year 6, Sept 2001 , and the Performance Funding Workbook for Year 5, Sept 2000 .
- Indicator 2A - For Technical Colleges - Headcount Faculty/Staff Teaching Undergraduate Courses Meeting SACS Criteria (2A1 in past years)
- Indicator 2A - For Senior Colleges and Regional Campuses - Percent of All Full-time Headcount Faculty with Terminal Degrees as defined by SACS-updated 5/06/02
- Indicator 2-D - Average Salaries by Rank
Note: While data for all ranks and the overall average are presented for institutional and state usage, senior institutions are evaluated for performance funding in the scoring process on average salary for the ranks of assistant professor, associate professor, and professor. Two-year institutions are evaluated on overall average salary of faculty including all ranks if applicable.
- Indicator 6-A/B - SAT & ACT Scores, High School Standing, and Grade Point Averages of First Time Entering Freshmen
- Indicator 6-D - Priority on Enrolling In-State Students
Note: As of Performance Year 6, 2001-02, this indicator is not evaluated for scoring purposes for performance funding. The indicator is monitored by the Commission and performance is reviewed on a three-year cycle. The first review is scheduled for 2005.
- Indicator 7-A - Graduation Rates-DRAFT Data-must be finalized by institutions. Technical Colleges have been added-Updated on 04/08/02
- Indicator 8-C1 - Percentage of Minority Students -Undergraduates *SC Citizens only
- Indicator 8-C2 - Retention of Minority Undergraduate Students *SC Citizens only. Below are listed the components for each section of Indicator 8-C2 detailing the racial breakdown
- Indicator 8-C3 - Percentage of Minority Graduate Students
- Indicator 8-C4 - Percentage of Minority Faculty (Excluding Graduate Teaching Assistants)